Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Why Hello, Blog

Have you missed me, Blog? Yes, I am sorry I haven't written in a while. I now realize that maybe I shouldn't be perusing other blogs so much because I tend to forget about my own.

Bad, bad blogger!

Well, Blog, I have written a special post for you that I have called "Ode to My Laundry"

Oh Laundry, why art thou not done?

I spent all of Sunday, with you all around
No, no, this isn’t what I like to call fun
You are scattered all over, all over the ground

I try to finish you all, all in one day
Maybe tis best to work you through the week?
Oh, why can’t I just push you away?
Who will finish you, then? Whom will I seek?

Alas there is no other
None with some brawn
Not even the father
Because football is on


Wah wah wah. Whatever, you come up with something better in 10 minutes.

My job today is done.

4 comments:

maya said...

I've been doing the same thing, reading other blogs def not laundry. I'm doing it now instead of tomorrows post early. Argh!

YoUr_MoM said...

Zac Efron called. He left his panties at your place and wants them back.

Melanie said...

If I had Zac Efron's panties, I would not give them back.

Pam Harris said...

It's so odd. I'm chuckling at your poem while my basket of clothes is staring right back at me. At least it's washed--it's just hasn't been placed back in my drawers. And really, I ask, what's the point? I'll just wear them again, place them back in the hamper, wait forever to wash them, and then throw them in a basket to stare at me while I chuckle at blogs. Oh, what a vicious cycle.