Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dammit I'm Sick!

Yes, I am sick again. I am always sick. If I am not sick, then my daughter is sick and I will shortly catch whatever she has. It's great. My daughter is learning how to share everything beautifully.

Even if I am sick, I feel like I HAVE to go into work. I missed a lot (like a lot, a lot) of work last winter and I don't want to be the employee that is always gone. The problem with coming into work sick is that you have healthy people yelling at you all day long to "go home!!!"

Damn the healthy people.

Ok, enough ranting about my sickness...I just mailed off my last car payment!!! Whoo hoo!!!! Happy dance! Happy dance! Stankey Leg! Happy dance!

This is great news for me because now I have an extra $300 a month towards getting my credit card balances down. Now that I am done with my car payments, I almost wish that they had been like $500 payments so that I would have that much more now. Maybe my next car... I keed, I keed!!

I will have to look in the mirror everyday and start doing affirmations or something - I will be debt free before I turn 29. I will be a stick by the time I am 30. I will be a published author before I die. I will, I will, I will!

No comments: