Wednesday, November 4, 2009

White Hot

I have made the mistake of following a couple of blogs dedicated to shoes. Through reading and looking at pictures, I started looking at shoes online. Like I have money to buy them.

I came across these Giuseppe Zanotti shoes. MSRP $1,079. In the words of Carrie Bradshaw - Hello, lover...





I love shoes, I used to buy shoes just to buy them. Shoes and purses were my addiction because no matter what size you are, they always fit. I soon realized that I had a lot of pretty shoes that I never would wear because they were super uncomfortable.

I stopped buying shoes for the hell of it and now, to ease my symptoms of shopping withdrawal, I like to add things to my online shopping cart but never actually buy anything. It's cathartic. Nordstrom likes to send me a polite email basically saying, "We know your broke ass is not going to buy this stuff, so knock it off!"

And I have credit debt why?????

No comments: