Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesdays!


Wednesdays are my official weigh-in days. Since last Wednesday, I have lost 3.4 pounds. Yay me! No, we shall not mention the fact that I had gained 3 pounds from the week before so I have technically broken even.

I am happy with my weight loss though. Tuesdays are stressful for me because it is my last day to get in a good work out and eat right until my next weigh-in. Ironically, Tuesdays end up being my really bad days because I am so stressed out that I tend to stress-eat, which defeats the purpose of the last minute work out.

Some day, a psychologist will come across my blog and will tell me that my conflicting thoughts are leading me towards schizophrenia. I will have to whole-heartedly agree.




And in honor of my daughter's favorite show, Sesame Street turns 40 today. Man that show is old, I was even watching it when I was a kiddo.

2 comments:

maya said...

The stress eating is why I can't diet. Very counterproductive.

Pam Harris said...

Congrats on breaking even! I agree with Maya--I'm a stress eater, too. I haven't even gotten on the scale yet because I've been having the craziest week at work. I can't hide forever, though. :)

www.seepamwrite.blogspot.com