Friday, November 13, 2009

Hardy harr harr

I have this friend. I will keep her anonymous, but I can disclose that her name begins with a "G" and ends with and "ermaine". She is funny. Not funny in a stand-up kind of way, but funny in an awkward moments joking kind of way. Basically, she makes me laugh with her wit and off-handed comments.

So, while I was busy looking at other people's blogs, I came across this one: http://kwiatuszkowo.blogspot.com

You will have to actually go and look at that blog to have Germaine's Anonymous Funny Friend's response make you smile too. No worries, I will wait...

Did you look at it?

No?

Just do it.

Ok.

So, I send Germaine Anonymous Funny Friend the link with the subject line of "Cool".

Nothing else, no text in the body of the email except the link.

I come in to work this morning with a response from her. Germaine Anonymous Funny Friend wrote:

"Dude the pointy nails are creepy, I hope that's not the new trend. Good luck picking your nose with those things."

She is totally serious.

1 comment:

YoUr_MoM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.