Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Welcome To Onederland, Hope You're Here To Stay!

Welcome to Weigh-In Wednesday #18, where I can proudly say that I am in the 100s!!!

For your viewing pleasure:


I have recently started reading a lot of weight-loss blogs and I have come to find that everone cleverly calls the 100s "Onederland". I dig it. And now I am officially part of it - barely!

This means that I have lost two pounds this past week. Really, though, it should've been more. But then Costco pizza happened on Saturday. And then their gooey cinnabuns happened after that. I basically had a very fun weekend.

On top of finally breaking below 200 pounds, I reached another milestone today... I have officially hit the 30 pounds lost mark! Oh happy day!

As exciting as this is, I keep thinking back to 2005 where I had lost 30 pounds also. At that time, I was down to 179 pounds. It sucks that I have let myself go so much that I now have to lose double the amount I did in 2005 just to reach that lower weight again!

But enough of the glass being half empty. I have lost 30 pounds dammit, and I am under 200 pounds. I am a rockstar.

3 comments:

germaine said...

Where to begin...

OK first off- CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you! That was fast!

Second- I went to Costco the other day, and I purposely avoided the cinnamon buns and I thought of you. Little did I know you would sneak one in, but who cares, you still made progress!

Third- I'm always envious of your skinny ankles! Judging by that picture alone, I'd be like "Dang, that girl's skinny!" Hahaha!

Melanie said...

LOL! I am so glad you remember my disproportioned ankles!

But actually I thought they looked very large in this picture. So sad, those were the only "skinny" thing about me!

I am sure you love the feet shot. We do love the feet!

Pam Harris said...

Woo hoo! You're "one-derful." :)