Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday #19

That, my friends, is me sweating out an eighth of the cheeseburger I ate at lunch yesterday. Only the Stairmaster (a.k.a. Ass Kicker!) can make me sweat that much in such a short amount of time. But I love it! The hardest part for me is finding the motivation to get to that super sweaty phase. But once I am there, it is awesome! To me, nothing feels sexier than when I am working out hard and I feel the trickle of sweat between The Girls - TMI, I know.

Although I sweat it out at the gym yesterday, I have no weight loss to report - BOO! Hmm, could it have been because of the cheeseburger?

I decided that I am setting a short term goal of losing three pounds by next Wednesday. I know it is a lot of weight to lose in one week, but it is crunch time!

I got a bit of encouragement yesterday when a co-worker said, "Melanie is disappearing on us!" Yay, my 30 pounds lost has made a physical difference!

3 comments:

Pam Harris said...

You go girl! I love it when other people notice my hard work. I feel validated. :)

germaine said...

(Jaida just passed by and laughed at your picture). Anyway, your face looks way thinner, or maybe it's just the face you're making. Hahaha. But way to go, keep up the excessive sweating! Do you think I lose weight from my hands??

Unknown said...

Your blog kicks ass! I love the background! Congratulations on the kick ass workout! You have more determination than I do!

I'm not distracted because this comment box is sitting over a wonderful kindle that I must be jealous of now!