Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday #20

Well, that was a short visit to Onederland - I gained two pounds.

I was so disappointed with myself that I decided not to post anything today. Then I started thinking about how the first step would be to stop the blogging on weight loss and the second step would just to stop the weight loss plan altogether. I don't want to fall into that trap.

So here I am. Tail between my legs, admitting to you that I have failed this week.

It seems to me that it is the going out to eat that gets me into trouble (I own a permanent seat at Outback Steakhouse). The weeks that I don't go out to eat are the weeks that I lose weight. Maybe it is because I eat simpler foods at home. Or maybe it is because when I go out to eat I decide to eat everything on my plate. Plus the appetizer.

Weight: 201.6
Total Weight-loss: 28.4

2 comments:

Pam Harris said...

I think when we eat out, we can't really control our portions--unless we ask the waiter to send out only half of the dish and wrap up the rest. But I'm always too embarrassed to do that so I try to avoid restaurants as much as possible. Hang in there, though--you'll kick butt next week! :)

Oh, and to make your day even better, I gave you a blog award. Check it out: http://seepamwrite.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-got-more-props-yo.html

germaine said...

Hahaha! You do have a permanent seat at Outback. They're about to give you your own parking space next to the curb-side pick up. Nice!

Good luck this week, can't wait to be impressed by your next number.