Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolution Time!

January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

It is that time of year again. Time to make those resolutions with the best of intentions. I think everything from my first post still stands, but the main one I am looking to accomplish before 2011 is to lose weight. Sadly, this holiday season has really kicked my ass and I have gained four effing pounds. So, my total weight loss is only 13 pounds. All that hard work, gone!

Yesterday, I posted that that New Year's eve was my favorite holiday. Although the partying is over and done with, I still love the idea of New Year's day. I love that you can just say goodbye to the year before and chose to start over. Twenty-ten is a nice round number, sound like it will be a nice (NOT round!) year for me. I can, I can, I can!

What are your 2010 New Year's resolutions?

No comments: