Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wanna Lose Five Pounds In Five Minutes?

Just chop off a foot of your hair!

I literally had five pounds of hair cut off.

Here is my before:

    "Eww! look at all thos split ends!"


I don't have to much of an attachment to my long hair. I am pretty sure I am ready for "mom hair." The only problem is that I need to lose weight before I can have such short hair. A former co-worker of mine, who was on the heavier side, had gotten her hair cut a little too short and hated it. She told me that she looked like a tick. I didn't really get it at first so I had her elaborate, "You know - small head, large body?" I busted up laughing! So yes, the "mom hair" will have to wait in order for me to avoid resembling a tick.

Anyhoo, I have this issue where I get a haircut, then don't get one for another year. It is pure laziness. However, getting such infrequent cuts has its qualities; want to always have a great haircut? Get it cut once a year! Just don't go too drastic. See, when your hair is long and flat and blah, any haircut is a great cut!

So, here it is! My yearly haircut, actually this one was six months between cuts - not bad for me!


2 comments:

Pam Harris said...

Wow! Love the sleek look--it's really flattering on your face. :) I would chop off more hair, but then I would run around looking like my dad!

Straitjackets are Slimming said...

That looks great!! 5 pounds of long, straight hair is not easy to cut. It could go terribly wrong but this is a really nice cut.