Saturday, January 2, 2010

L.A. Candy

I finished L.A. Candy. It took me under a week to finish the book. Suffice it to say, I really enjoyed it. Which is a little embarrassing considering that just days ago I had said that my book is better!

After finishing the book, I had found out that L.A. Candy is the first in a series. Damn! Had I known that, I would've waited to read it until all the books were out. Yes, I now that means that I would be waiting years before I could read the books, but now I have to wait until February to read book number two! When I get into a series, I am super impatient and want to read all the books right then and there! Case in point, the Twilight series. I read three of the four books in just under three weeks!

Ok, so here is my overall review of L.A. Candy. It was really interesting to read about how the taping of a "reality" show was done. I wasn't expecting much from Miss Lauren Conrad, but I thought the writing was good and the conflict between the characters was really engrossing and well thought out.

I very much recommend this book. I wouldn't say that it is the best I have ever read, but it is definitely worth a read.

1 comment:

LouTenant said...

You will have to let me borrow LA Candy. The way I read the whole series will probably be out by the time I finish the first one :)