Friday, April 16, 2010

Might As Well jump. JUMP!

I went to the AIRobics class again last night and actually thought to take pictures. I just had my phone with me, so we couldn't get any usable action shots. Here is Lauren and I striking a pose during the first break.


We are starting to get some beautiful weather here in Washington. Perfect for those lunch time walks. I am debating buying a pair of Skechers Shape Ups to add a little umph to my walks. Does anyone else have them? How are they working for you? They cost a pretty penny, so I am doing a little research before spending that kind of cash money.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I look like a hot, sweaty mess - what a great workout!!

ImperfectAnna said...

That looks like so much fun! What a good way to workout. I am jealous of you girls.

I have a pair of Shape Ups. I haven't worn them a ton, but I never noticed a difference while wearing them or after wearing them. I wouldn't recommend buying them. I don't feel they have been worth the price. They are only made to wear about 30 minutes a day anyway.