Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Creepy. Like, Old Lady Creepy

Ok, I have reached a whole nother level of inappropriateness. If you don't know, my first venture into Creepy Old Lady mode is when I realized that I have a crush on this boy young man:


But how could I not?! He is just so darn cute. And those baby blues! Don't get me started. Vanessa Hudgens is a lucky girl - have I mentioned that she is half Filipino? I already have a foot in the door - stop it! Bad, Nearly-Thirty-Year-Old! Bad! Bad! 
Like I said, I know that my crush is inappropriate because I really am too old to have a crush on Zac Efron. But my love for Zac is nothing compared to what I have recently done. A picture says a thousand words right? Ok, here you go, my iPod touch and my newest musical purchase:

I was at a store recently and I picked up Justin Bieber's CD. I like his songs "One Time" and "One Less Lonely Girl", but not enough to have bought those songs. Recently, I heard his song with Ludacris, "Baby", which is why I contemplated buying Justin's newest CD. Well, I put the CD back and decided to check it out on iTunes instead. I have a rule that if I like at least five songs, then I just buy the entire album rather than buying each song individually. There were a few songs that I checked out and liked, but then I listened to a bonus track, the one song on the album that you can't buy individually - either buy the album or go without the song. It was called "Kiss and Tell". I proceeded to click on the "Buy Album" option. This song is pop music at its best! It is upbeat and catchy with really cute lyrics. This song is pretty much on repeat on my iPod. The last time I got stuck on a song like this was "Confessions II" on Usher's Confessions album. (yes, I threw that Usher reference in there to try and make myself seem my age. Oh, and a little cooler. Hopefully...)I will let you know how the rest of the CD is when I get past "Kiss and Tell".

Is there a support group for people with Teeny Bopper Syndrome?


4 comments:

Pam Harris said...

I'm totally on board with you about the Zac Efron thing. Definitely nice piece of eye candy. :)

germaine said...

i finally figured out who justin bieber is. kept hearing about that kid everywhere, but thanks to you busting out the ipod at my house, everyone in the house had to endure his music. :)

germaine said...

In two years I'll call you a cougar. Muahahahaha

YoUrMoM said...

Psst! I knew you were into that guy. And don't think it's creepy. He'll jump you! *MEOW*