Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday #10

No change this week. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Better than gaining, right?

I actually worked out really hard to the point that my body was sore this entire week. And let's not forget AIRobics! So, if I really worked out that hard, why didn't I lose any weight? Let me introduce you to Brooklyn Brothers Pizza. Now, let me clarify that I like pizza, but it wouldn't be in my top ten foods to eat before I die. But goodness gracious, Brooklyn Brothers really knows how to make a pizza! And their pizza would certainly be on that list.

Knowing that I was going to eat pizza for lunch, I went to the gym on Sunday morning and worked out for a little over two hours. Throughout the day on Sunday, I managed to eat six slices of their Bowery pizza. SIX SLICES. Normally, after I eat poorly, I regret it and say that it wasn't worth it. Sorry, fellow dieters, it was totally worth every pound not lost.

Weight: 209 lbs.
Reason for weight-loss: Kicking your own stomach while on the stationary bike is so not sexy.

No comments: