Thursday, March 25, 2010

Weigh-In ... Thursday???

Yes, I missed my Weigh-In Wednesday yesterday. No, not because I was avoiding the scale. I have a very legitimate excuse - I woke up with 20 minutes to get ready for work. Weighing myself was the last thing I thought about when I ripped the covers off and flew out of bed.

Even though I didn't weigh myself yesterday, I kind of knew how much I weighed. See, I have a pair of pants that fit me - for the most part. Like most people, I fluctuate within five pounds of my current weight. For some reason, when I wear these pants, they fit just that much snugger in certain areas when I gain 3-5 pounds, and they fit just that much looser when I lose 3-5 pounds. Yesterday, I went on a walk during my lunch and I noticed that my pants were a little loser. One pound. That is what I told my buddy, Lauren. She laughed at me, but didn't distrust the accuracy of my magic pants.

Lo and behold, I step on the scale today and whaddya know, I lost exactly one point zero pounds. Thank you magic pants.

Weight: 208 lbs.
Reason for Weight-Loss: I am the same weight as Sunshine from The Biggest Loser. I am hoping to keep up with her weight-loss from now on. I am getting sick, so maybe it is a bad plan this week.

2 comments:

Pam Harris said...

Woo hoo! It's good to celebrate every victory. :)

germaine said...

wow you're good.

hey i've been meaning to ask you about your profile picture. what exactly is that pink thing?