Friday, March 26, 2010

Stuff I Love

First, let me share with you a wonderful new blogger - my bestie, Germaine! When I first started my blog, I suggested that she start one herself because she is just a funny gal. So I am super excited that she actually decided to start one! She has some posts up and it is already looking to be very promising!

Next subject: SHOPPING!

If any of you know about this new find of mine and never told me about it, then I am not sure that we can be friends anymore. I had to hear about from TMZ (she says as she drops her head down in shame). If you haven't met yet, let me introduce you to Mod Cloth. Sadly, I am still livin' too large to fit in their clothing, but their shoes and accessories will work just fine!

I have been told that I am only allowed to wear bows for another two years (oh! the pain of turning 30!), so I am pretty sure I need this:



And I am positive that I absolutely NEED this beauty!

 

Now if only I could convince the money fairy that I need an extra $129.99 for Rainbow Bright shoes. Does anyone have her number?

2 comments:

germaine said...

I have the money fairy on speed dial. She enabled me to buy the Charles David shoes I really didn't need and will probably never wear. I'm pretty sure she blocks my calls lately.

ImperfectAnna said...

I just had to let you know that I found an article in the new In Style. It was called, "Bows at Any Age." I think the rule was that you couldn't wear them in your hair after thirty, but a bow on the shoe is perfectly acceptable. Maybe if you tell the money fairy that, she will agree to let you get the shoes.