Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday #6

Any weight loss is good, right? Ok, how about 0.2 lbs? No? Yeah, I don't think so either. I have no excuses. Just didn't stick to The Diet as is advised in the book.  

So I have a challenge for myself: I will be under 200 by March 1st (yes, 199.9 counts!). It isn't a challenge I throw out there easily. Nine pounds in under two weeks is a huge feat - especially with the weight-loss numbers I have been throwing out there lately! But I think I can do it. (I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!)

I read somewhere (don't know if I have shared this before) that you should eat the same thing for lunch everday as variety causes one to over-eat. I agree! I just have to find something that I like enough to eat everyday. Turkey sandwich maybe? Turkey chilli? Any suggestions?

I will also eat the same thing for breakfast most days. Sundays is when I like to cook a big family brunch, so that will be my "off" day. But while I am at work, it will be either a banana or fruit oatmeal.


Weight: 208.8 lbs
Total Weight-Loss: 21.2 lbs
Weight-Loss Reason: I had commented to my mom once that I feel like my stomach is bigger now than when I was pregnant. Without hestitation, my mom replied, "It is."

No comments: