Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! I know, it's early yet, but flowers are starting to arrive at the office (still hoping I get a surprise delivery for myself!).

I know that I promised to post yesterday about my awesomely cool blog award, but I have been busy getting stuff ready for my daughter's Valentine's party at her preschool today. Monday, I promise!

Sunday is going to be an awesome day because 1.) It's actually Valentine's Day and we may watch the eponymous movie. 2.) We purchased a loveseat recliner and it is scheduled to be delivered (how appropriate for a loveseat to be delivered on V-day!) 3.) It is my last day on week two of Phase I. Yay!

If you recall, I had stated that I was going to endure Phase I for the entire month of February. Well, my body is telling me that it needs a banana, and I always answer the calls of my body!

No comments: