Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blog Award!!!

Ok, day late and a dollar short... Here is the post that I had ready for Monday, but didn't have time to put all the links to the blogs:


Finally, my post about my precious blog award. Highly anticipated, I'm sure :) It was presented to me by Anna from TheShoppingGirl. Why thank you! I accept! If you haven't read her blog, you should! She recently started, so if you follow her now you are pretty much on this journey with her from the beginning. I don't know about you, but I like to find interesting blogs by people who recently started. It's fun to start a journey with someone than trying to catch up from two years ago.

So, onto my blog award! Here it is in all it's shiny, happy glory:



Ain't it gorgeous?

To accept this little slice of sunshine, here are the rules:

• Put the Logo on your sidebar, or within a post.
• Pass the award onto 12 Bloggers.
• Link the nominees within your post.
• Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
• Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


Here are the 12 blogs that I would like to send a shoutout to:
1.) See Pam Write, See Pam Run - Love her blog for several reasons, the main one being that she is on a quest to get published (like me!) and that she is on a fitness journey (like me too!). She started around the same time that I started my blog, and she recently changed the formatting of her blog which includes a detailed description of her dream literary agents - Love It!
2.) Straitjackets Are Slimming - I have blogged about this one here. Seriously must read sarcasm in every post!
3.) BlogBaby - The cutest blog you will ever come across. Show her some love, her family is going through a rough patch!
4.) Bobby Pin Blog - I am new to her blog, but think it is retro-awesome!
5.) Ex Hot Girl - Talk about weight-loss inspiration! Plus she is a photographer, and they always have the best blogs.
6.) Make-Up by RenRen - It took me a long time to find a good blog on makeup - my absolute favorite thing in the world - but I finally found one! Plus, I gotta represent - she is Filipina just like moi!
7.) The Shoe Girl's Blog - Legitimately THE shoe girl. She was practically born into the business and is a shoe designer for some brands that you have certainly heard of.
8.) Apparently! - She is the author of the teen fantasy novel Wings, which was published within the last year. I started reading her blog right before her book was released and she is just very informative on the whole writing/editing/publishing process. Fun Fact: She is friends with Stephenie Meyer.
9.) Not So Humble Pie - She was recently a Blog of Note and I started following her right away because she is a fellow Washingtonian! Plus her pictures are beautiful and everything she makes looks delish.
10.) Janet Reid, Literary Agent - I am sure that anyone trying to publish a book knows this woman. Enough said.
11.) Nathan Bransford - Literary Agent - Love him because his posts always seem to be so upbeat and he really spends a lot of time on his blog. Plus he hosts some great writing contests! Oh, and did I mention that he watches America's Next Top Model?
12.) Absolute Write Forums - Ok, this might be cheating a bit, but I really love this site. It is a wonderful forum for amateur authors. I found it surfing the internet looking for reviews of agencies. Really a must for writers.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Sam said...

I cannot believe you have a blog and didn't tell me about it! You know I love, love, love your work! Do you know how excited I am?! I cannot wait to read every post! By the way, I am still waiting for the sequel to the Norielle and Mason love story...

Pam Harris said...

You are the sweetest--EVAH!! Thank you so much for nominating me. I've been so bad about posting lately, but you just got my juices flowing again. I whole-heartedly accept. Thanks so much!

Jenn said...

/sigh... THANK YOU!!! :) <3