Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday #4

It is Day Three of what shall now be referred to as "The Diet" because frankly, "The South Beach Diet" is too long and apparently "The SBD" could be mistaken for something else entirely.

So, Day Three on The Diet. I am enjoying a technically appropriate breakfast since I am not eating any carbs. However, it isn't as low fat as Phase I calls for.

I find that I am having the hardest time trying to figure out what to eat for breakfast. I had gotten into the habit of eating a piece of fruit or a bowl of oatmeal; it was fast and nutritious. Now that I am no longer allowed to eat fruit or oatmeal, I have had a skinny vanilla latte for breakfast two days in a row. Today's breakfast consists of dry coppa (very similar to proscuitto) and  some delicious pieces of jalapeno cheddar cubes.

I didn't pull nearly the same number on my weight loss as I did last week (only 2.4 lbs), but I am ok with that. Previously, when I was on The Diet, Phase I would cause me to lose 14-16 lbs in the first two weeks. I am hoping next Wednesday will be a big number again. Unfortunately, I noticed that The Diet's slogan of "Lose Belly Fat First!" doesn't apply to me. Boobs and bootie always goes first.

Current Weight: 209.4
Total Weight Loss (since December 2008): 20.6 lbs
Weight-Loss Reason #4: "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." - Kate Moss

1 comment:

ImperfectAnna said...

I found a blog about weight loss that I think you will really like. I really enjoy and follow it. She's right there with us. Her site is:
http://fat-to-fitgirl.blogspot.com/

Keep up the good work on your SBD...hehe, I like Germaine's comment because I hadn't even thought of that!

I'm glad you like my header because I spend way more time making it then I should have. I had to draw the girl myself because I didn't want to get in trouble for copyright infringement or anything.