Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes claim: “A Paraben-free 4-in-1 (lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning) dermatologist-and clinically-tested mascara that gives dramatic, thick, and sexy lashes.”

Morning Application: I had to pump the wand a few times to get any product on it. The brush is nice and dense though. Lashes were weighed down a bit, which is natural for my type of lashes, but they were still curled. I agree with Tarte's claim that it is lengthening and curling. I disagree with the conditioning claim because it really was rather dry. I had to coat the mascara on a bunch in order to get any results. This was tricky too because it almost went to that dreaded "tarantula lashes" place.




Overall Impression: I don't recommend this mascara it was dry and ultimately gave an unattractive spikey look.




1 comment:

YoUr_MoM said...

That's hot.