Saturday, October 24, 2009

Oh how I covet thee!

Here is more insight into my money-spending brain. If I am not out buying stuff, then I am thinking about buying stuff. This is such a vicious cycle.

For fun, I like to think of the things I would buy if I were to get published. One thing jumps to mind. This beauty:



Oh be still my Balenciaga loving heart! MSRP: $1,695. I love this bag. It has been out for years, but I am still in love with it. I will not rest until it is in my hands!

This is why I shouldn't be allowed to handle my own finances. I covet things I can't afford. Even though I am in thousands of dollars of debt, the first place I want my lotto winnings to go to is a purse.

Hello, my name is Melanie and I am a shopaholic. The last time I went on a shopping spree that I couldn't afford was last Tuesday. I have been "sober" for 11days now.

No comments: