Thursday, October 22, 2009

Anastasia Lash Lifting Mascara

The first mascara in the sampler is Anastasia's Lash Lifting mascara. For those of you that may not know Anastasia, she is famous for eyebrow shaping among Hollywood's elite. I have never tried any of her products myself, but a friend of mine, Germaine, has used her eyebrow kit. I remember noticing Germaine's eyebrows one day and complimenting them because they looked well-kempt and perfectly shaped. She informed me that she had used Anastasia's eyebrow kit and said it was easy to use.

Anyhoo, onto the mascara...

Anastasia Lash Lifting Mascara's Claim: “Great for allergy sensitive eyes, this creamy mascara coats lashes with an elastic veil to provide body and volume without clumping.”

My morning application:
The brush was full but didn't have a lot of product on it even after dunking it in a few times. I had to coat them a lot in order to get the full effect I really like. In the end, my lashes were very natural looking but you could still see that they were enhanced. They were fluffy, almost feather-like. It is a light formula that didn’t weigh my lashes down, so they stayed curled. Their promise of a non-clumping formula was certainly true.


Overall Impression:
If you are looking for a very natural look, this is the way to go.











No comments: