Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday

Alright, so my weight gain last week wasn't all Aunt Flo's fault. I had gained weight overall, but I am down from last week. I am down 2.2 lbs. I have been so good today, having eaten a banana for breakfast, half of a very genetically altered large fuji apple, and half of a taco salad for lunch. Ok, fine, I will also come clean about my can of Coke that I guzzled at lunchtime too.

That's all I have to say for this Weigh-In Wednesday. Hopefully my morning walks/jogs will make a difference by next Wednesday.

Current Weight: 207.2 lbs.
Overall Weight-Loss: 22.8 lbs.

Random Bella Moment:
John was very generous for my birthday last year and gave me a super cute pink netbook. I was putting it on top of my dresser when it lost balance and fell onto the floor with a loud crash! It was heard throughout the house and it didn't help that I screamed "Noooooo!!!" Naturally John yells up, "What was that?"

After I unconvincingly responded with, "Nothing!"

Bella yells back, "Mommy's computer!"

Thanks for keeping me honest kid.

4 comments:

Pam Harris said...

Bella is such a cutie! :) Good job with the weight loss. I wish I could drag myself out of bed early enough to walk/jog. I love knowing that I got my exercising done for the day.

Rach said...

You sound like you are doing a great job on the weight loss plan. Its hard but you have to keep motivated. Sometimes though the simplest measures help. I gave up chocolate and soda and biked and ran 3 times a week for about 6 months. Lost about 30 lbs. Keep it up! I know you can do it!

Oh and I actually did do another photoshoot about the princess and the frog, but it was in color and a separate series. (I used a fake toy frog :D )

Talli Roland said...

Bella sounds awesome! I love the little snippets you tell us. Good luck with your weight loss!

Cheyanne said...

Congrats with the weight loss! I've been working at it all year and haven't lost a single pound.. it's frustrating.

And LOL at your daughter!