Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday

I shall keep it short and simple. This was not a good weigh-in (warning: TMI coming up!) and I would like to blame Aunt Flo for this one since she is visiting me this week.

I have tickets to the Usher concert in November. I am hoping this will encourage me to lose some weight so I can get all kinds of cute for him!


Current Weight: 209.4 lbs.

Random Bella Moment:
Bella: Mommy, I am all done with my sandwich.
Me: Good job!
Bella: I'm still hungry, Mommy.
Me: Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like some water?
Bella: Mommy, hungry means food.

Thanks for setting me straight, Bella! Mommy sure does have a lot to learn.

3 comments:

Pam Harris said...

Lol, Bella is too cute. :) And I'm going to the Usher concert in December! We'll have to compare performances after I see him. :)

Unknown said...

LOLOL "Mommy hungry means food." That's one smart cookie...

OH!

Maybe she'll want a cookie!

Looking hot for Usher... I'd do the same!

Talli Roland said...

USHER! Fantastic - I'm SO jealous!