Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Testing, testing. Blog, where are you?

Weird things are happening with my blog. I can view all my posts just fine at home, but all of my posts have suddenly disappeared when I am viewing it at work. Ok, so maybe work isn't the best place to look at my blog, but whatevs!

Since I started my blog, my damask background doesn't show up at work. All I can see is a black background with pink borders. Hopefully, this is only a problem at my work and you are looking at something a little more attractive than a plain black background.

Let me know if you can't see my posts anymore, I will have to contact Blogger help if it is an issue outside of my workplace.

On another topic... I have finished posting the first two chapters of Mix Tape. I know it needs a lot of work but, I hope that it was at least an entertaining read. Who knows, maybe I can revamp this bad boy and eventually get it published.

1 comment:

YoUr_MoM said...

Guess which movie I finally saw... Pineapple Express! You remember that scene where they are hitchhiking and the one guy has his thumb sticking out of the zipper in his pants? That should have been you and me in that scene. It would have been so cool.