Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hunger Games Fan Made Trailer

As you know, I have been reading The Hunger Games series, by Suzanne Collins (review of the books to come soon!). I am super attached to the books and as with all books that I love, I make my own personal dream cast for the potential movie. I haven't found everyone that I think would be great, but based on looks alone, I found my Peeta Mellark.

My daughter LOVES "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift and so I let her watch the video recently and as I was watching the video with her, I thought to myself that the boy in the video, Lucas Till, is exactly what I would imagine Peeta to look like. Yay or nay?



Today, a co-worker sent me this article and at the bottom of the page was a list of trailers made by fans. I clicked on one that had Dakota Fanning's little sister in the still shot and lo and behold... my Peeta!



I don't know why I got so excited. Maybe it's because he isn't a well known actor and someone else still shared my same opinion.

I just can't wait for the movie to come out!

No comments: