Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday #22

One more pound gone! Not quite my two pounds a week goal, but we will be celebrating the small victories! I figure I need to lose at least ten more pounds by the 25th in order to fit into my bridesmaid dress. I tried it on last week and whaddya know - it zips!

But I can't sit.

Or breathe.

The dress looks like crap on because everything is being squished and pinched out the top. In reality, I need to lose like 15-20 pounds in order to fit into the dress comfortably. However, that for sure will not be happening within the next three and a half weeks. So ten pounds is my goal to be able to sit in the dress. Otherwise...

I am going to ruin their wedding party pictures.

Weight: 198.2 lbs.

3 comments:

Pam Harris said...

Woo hoo! Another pound down! And I would LOVE to see pics of you in the wedding party. :)

Melissa said...

Each pound counts! Every single one gets you closer to that goal.

I want to lose twenty pounds by the end of the summer (I'm going on vacation then and need to wear a swimsuit!. I'm not quite brave enough to blog about it however. So props to you for being so brave! And just know, there's someone else out there trying to lose a couple of pounds a week!

I wish you all the best on your journey.

Renae said...

Wow! Your goals could mirror my own. Kudos to you for being so brave and blogging about it!
Good Luck and I love your blog! I'm following!